[Mailman-Users] Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 34, Issue 66

AMBROSE CHRISTOPHER ambrose_christopher at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 20:56:21 CET 2006

Sorry wont reply again was just the reason for the problem earlier was trying to send you guys but guess its fixed,wasnt q.ty

 On 12/27/06, AMBROSE CHRISTOPHER  wrote:
( a whole lot. Snipped. )

Please, do not reply to digests and include the entire digest. I have
no idea what you were trying to ask, because I am not going to read
through however many pages of text that is to find out.

--
- Patrick Bogen