[Mailman-Users] List created on localhost; now configuration has "localhost" instead of real domain name

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Mon Jan 9 07:06:22 CET 2006

Hello,

I've have mailman running on my linux redhat 8.0 setup for a couple of
years now. Today I added a new list, and for some reason I used the web
interface instead of the commands, as I have in the past.

My workstation is my web server, so in order to reach the mailman web
interface I had to browse to "http://localhost/...".

Perhaps due to this, if I visit my list web page from another domain, I
can't reach various pages, because they list the domain as "localhost"
instead of the real domain.

Is there a nice way to fix this? Or perhaps I should just remove the
list, then set it up again from a different domain (I have a couple at
home, so this is not too hard to do)?

Thanks,
Michael