[Mailman-Users] Management log

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Jan 10 17:25:34 CET 2006

Daniel Ibarra wrote:

>I would like to know if theres a log with the actions of the moderatores of the list since the list was made active.
>
>I need to trace an action of my moderators on my list and i dont know where to do it.

Look at Mailman's 'vette' log. It logs held messages and actions taken
on them. If subscription requires owner approval, a held subscription
request will be in the 'vette' log, but the approval will be in the
'subscribe' log.

If your mailman was installed from a package, the logs may be rotated
and may not go back more that a few weeks. Even if installed from
source, someone may have set up log rotation.