[Mailman-Users] Mailman, Postfix and MySQL-based virtual domains

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Thu Jan 26 06:58:27 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro said the following on 1/25/2006 9:49 PM:
> Werner Schalk wrote:
>
>> I created some mailing lists. But when I try to
>> send a mail to one of them I get the following error message in my log file:

Just curious... do you issue:

postmap /usr/local/mailman/data/virtual-mailman

Because, if you don't, it's not hashed. (check for the existence of
/usr/local/mailman/data/virtual-mailman.db--if it doesn't exist, you're
not postmap'ing it.)

Best,
--Glenn
          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759