[Mailman-Users] prevent address spoofs [dnk]

Fri Jan 27 00:10:17 CET 2006

Good day -- I am looking at using mailman for a list that will just
have 1 -4 addresses that will be authorized to actually post to the
list. I am also looking for a way to manage list members with a web
interface as well as the usual subscription type functions.  Now one
of my main concerns is if someone actually spoofs one of the
authorized email addresses. Does mailman have a good security measure
for preventing that? That is without having to approve every post
through a web interface?

Thanks in advance!

Dustin