[Mailman-Users] Automated subscription off AD, or a 3rd party application/output

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Mar 21 05:48:49 CET 2006

Steven Jones wrote:

>Is there something ready made for this sort of job?

If you don't mind embedding the list password in the application, you
can do this by posting to the admin mass subscribe function with wget.
See the thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-December/041209.html>.

There's also been some work on an XML-RPC interface. See the whole
thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2005-July/018149.html>

>Otherwise I thought maybe a script that scp's a flat file over from the
>remote app and runs it into a list....

You could write an input file for bin/add_members.