[Mailman-Users] mailman vs yahoogroups

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu May 4 05:12:12 CEST 2006

At 9:49 PM -0400 2006-05-03, Glenn Sieb wrote:

>  Will there be anything forthcoming in Mailman that will let the mailing
>  list owners set stuff like that up without requiring sysadmin
>  intervention? Just wondering.. :)

	This might be something that could be addressed with Mailman3.
You'd have to check the wiki and other Mailman3 resources to see if
this is something that has been explicitly named as part of the
plans, and you should also confirm that there is an RFE that has been
filed at SourceForge.

	I doubt this will be addressed before Mailman3, but I might be surprised.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755