[Mailman-Users] Not all subscribers receiving list mail.

Bryan Daniel Bryan.Daniel at ucfv.ca
Tue May 9 07:31:12 CEST 2006

On two newly created lists, I have a problem where only a fraction of
the users receive mail from the list.

These are emergency moderated lists which were populated form text
files. One has over 800 users, while the other is over 4000. I have
checked the addresses closely and. Checked the output when they were
created, so that does not seem to be a problem.

When a message is sent, then subsequently approved, it is sent to only a
subset of the users. There is no rhyme or reason to which ones (ie: not
alphabetical).

Has anyone seen this before?  Where should I look?  I have checked the
outgoing queues and the postfix logs and it appears that the messages
simply are never sent to the other users. There don,t appear to be any
errors, however neither do there appear to be confirmations in the post
log. I have at least two other lists, created in the same manner which
are working.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.