[Mailman-Users] how to tell if messages are being received?

Sally K. Scheer winerat at villagecorner.com
Tue May 9 19:17:36 CEST 2006

I have an announce-only mailing list I've just moved from majordomo to
mailman during a change of hosts. I mass subscribed the people who had been
on our list in majordomo and got a bunch of unsubscribe requests right after
that. Made me wonder how many people might be just dumping our messages or
filtering them out or their ISPs (especially AOL and Hotmail) are marking
them SPAM and never delivering them to my subscribers. Is there any way,
short of a return receipt request on the message, to find out where messages
are actually going?

Sally Scheer mailto: winerat at villagecorner.com