[Mailman-Users] Mailman migration

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Nov 24 00:27:25 CET 2006

I'm migrating the Mailman 2.1.5 installation on a RHEL server to
Mailman 2.1.8 on OpenBSD.  I transferred all of the files in /var/
spool/mailman over and checked permissions and symlinks.  I've
recreated all of the aliases on each server, as well as all of the
Apache settings for mailman and pipermail.  Is there anything I might
be overlooking in the Mailman installation directory (/usr/local/
mailman on RHEL, /usr/local/lib/mailman on OpenBSD)?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting