[Mailman-Users] gmail and yahoo blocked?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Oct 3 16:38:56 CEST 2006

At 5:04 PM +0300 10/3/06, Levent Elpen wrote:

>  Fourth, Re-check membership list and I shocked: All digest options
>  that I cancelled re-placed! The system automatically choose "digest"
>  checkbox for only these three members (two, my gmail and yahoo
>  addresses).

Weird.  I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but have you checked
FAQs 4.45, 4.65, and 4.71, to see if any of those apply to you?  I
know that your description of your problem doesn't sound a whole lot
like some of the problem descriptions in these FAQ entries, but I
wonder if a similar issue might be occurring behind the scenes.

Please understand, I would not have expected you to look at these FAQ
entries before, based on your description of the problem so far.  I'm
just grasping at straws, trying to see if your problem is anything
like some problems we have seen before.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.