[Mailman-Users] Another puzzler

Martin Dennett md6969 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:23:10 CEST 2006

This one has me completely baffled. Whenever a mail is hitting one of my
lists, I'm getting an "undeliverable" bounce message. The message comes
from "Mailer-Daemon at someisp.com", and the body of the mail states:

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:

	bhaggett (UNUSED)

Herein lies the problem. "bhaggett" is not a member of the list, nor is "someisp.com" represented on the member list.

There is no other information in the bounce message, so how do I find out who the message is really trying to be delivered to?

Rgds

MD