[Mailman-Users] mail forwarding loop

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 19:35:58 CEST 2006

I am running the current version of Posfix with the current version of
Mailman.  This may actually be a Postfix question, but I have queried
the postfix-users lis and I think they are weary of hearing this
question.

One subscriber is receiving all list messages, but when she posts to the
'listname' list, she gets this: