[Mailman-Users] Template Token Hell

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Oct 17 01:13:04 CEST 2006

At 2:54 PM -0500 10/16/06, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

>  Maybe I oughta post this on the dev list.  Can anyone here answer it?  Brad,
>  maybe I'll see you Thursday and you can answer this personally.

Yeah, this sounds like a topic that would be appropriate for the
mailman-developers list.  I'm no longer subscribed there (and I'm not
sure I could be of that much help even if I was), but I'll approve
your post as soon as I see it in the queue.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.