[Mailman-Users] Password addon

Melinda Gilmore gilmore.126 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 26 22:05:19 CET 2007

 I am sorry I was not very clear.    One of our issues is the password
needed for user to unsubscribe.  It will be a big change at this time from
what we are using (Listproc).   Someone seems to think there is some addon
that will disable this?

The other issue is that we are used to being able to look at the config file
and see the password. The complication is that multiple list owners share a
single administrator password --so if one owner forgets the passwored, if we
can't look it up for them, then a reset would cause every other owner on the
list to NOT know the current password.