[Mailman-Users] What is the best way to move Mailman 2.1.9 toanther server?

Wang, Mary Y mary.y.wang at boeing.com
Sun May 30 20:57:48 CEST 2010

Mark -
Thanks the info.  This is really helpful.
One more question, I wanted to make sure all current list admins' list configurations to be moved over to the new server as well.
What is the file name that contains that kind of information?  I saw the notes on coping lists and archives directories, but I didn't see the information about moving the list admin's list configurations.  Is that information stored in a database file?

Thanks
Mary