[Mailman-Users] View all topics and who's subscribed to them

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Wed May 9 00:33:36 CEST 2012

Hi All,

How can I pull out from the cli how many topics are configured in
mailman, and who's subscribed to them?  Do I need to write a script or
is one available somewhere on the intertubes?

Note: I know I can check the admin page for the list of topics.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
Linux 3.3.2-6.fc16.x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux