[Mailman-Users] Sevier Issue with mails, are these compromised?

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Mon May 14 19:47:10 CEST 2012

On 5/14/2012 1:21 PM, Amit Bhatt wrote:
> So, does it mean that we cannot run our mailman with hosting provider
> like Hostgator? If this is the case, who is good service provider
> where our mailing list can work properly without such interruption.
>
> Regards,
>
> Amit Bhatt
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stone"
> <lstone19 at stonejongleux.com>

Hi Amit:

You will not be able to use that mailman list with Hostgator due to
their email limits. I recommend you to check out our mailman hosting
services at http://www.mailmanhost.com. We have a number of clients from
Hostgator and Bluehost who use us to host their mailman lists since we
do not impose any limits on our mailman clients.

Brian Carpenter
Owner | EMWD&  dotList
brian at emwd.com | http://www.emwd.com | http://www.mailmanhost.com