[Mailman-Users] Is there a way for an owner to see how manypoints the subscribers have accumulated?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed May 23 20:48:55 CEST 2012

Ma, Yuan wrote:

>Yes. I meant the accumulated bounced score for each members of a mailing list.
>
>Is there a way for an owner to see how many points the subscribers have accumulated?

If you have shell (command line) access to the server, see the withlist
script at <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/get_bounce_info.py>.

Otherwise, the only way is to go through the web admin Membership List
and click each user's email address to go to the user's options page.
If the user's bounce score is > 0, a notice is displayed near the top
of the options page.