[Python-Dev] core dev IRC nicks

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Aug 29 06:21:15 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Chris Jerdonek
<chris.jerdonek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a list somewhere of the IRC nicks of the core developers that
> use IRC (and who wish to be listed) alongside their real names?  If
> there is no such list, has there ever been discussion on python-dev of
> creating such a list?

I'm sure we could make one, but it's probably of limited utility since
not many people are on IRC, and those who are come and go throughout
the day, throughout the month, year, etc.

It'd just end up being another list to try and keep up to date
(alphabetized, of course). You're probably better off just asking
who's around whenever you're on.