[python-win32] 'No such interface supported' error after makepy

Simon Judge simon at meru.org.uk
Wed Oct 8 02:54:11 EDT 2003

Hmm,

Bizzare - I've replicated what I did exactly on a different box and
can't recreate it!  It must be box specific - maybe a problem with
office???  It is behaving slightly weirdly at the moment...

Ohh well, unless anyone has any other ideas, i'll just develop on
another box...  I suppose I could try reinstalling the lot (python, wx
&win32all).

Thanks.

Simon