[python-win32] Problem in accessing the Sender and Receiver addresses of an outlook mail

venu madhav venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:25:01 CET 2008

Hi all,
      I am trying to use python for extracting contents of an outlook email.
For extracting the list of Recipients addresses I tried using
the "MAPI.message.Recipients.Address" property, but the problem I am facing
is that it is giving the complete DN name which is putting me in further
complications. Is there any way to obtain the actual SMTP mail address (
username at domain.com) of both sender and receiver from the above object? I
searched for it in the MSDN help but couldn't succeed.

Thanks in advance,
Venu