[python-win32] A little help for a n00b, please

Alan Jump alan.jump at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:37:36 CEST 2012

I entered it in the shell, being too lazy to write a separate script
file. The response is the same:

<code>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <fragment>
pywintypes.error: (31, 'ShellExecute', 'A device attached to the system
is not functioning.')
</code>

So it's apparently an issue with my system, rather than the script. I've
tried changing print processors and updating drivers, but to no avail.
So I'm thinking this is not a Python problem, but a Windows problem,
which means I dig elsewhere for the gem that fixes the problem.

Thanks again.

73 de N5ILN/6
Alan