[Tutor] anagrams

Gregor Lingl glingl at aon.at
Wed Nov 5 18:25:34 EST 2003

Hi Karl!

Karl Pflästerer schrieb:

>On  5 Nov 2003, Gregor Lingl <- glingl at aon.at wrote:
>

>>Triggered by a remark on the DailyPythonUrl I looked for the
>>

>Is that a newsletter?

This is part of the pythonware website. It records new developments in the
world of Python. Have a look at it here:

http://www.pythonware.com/daily/

(There is also a link to it from the homepage of www.python.org
"Other items of interest", third link from the bottom.

Thanks for your code (both solutions).  I'll study them tomorrow
evening. It's now half past
midnight here (in Vienna) and I have to get up early in the morning.

Talk to you later
Regards,
Gregor

 (P. S.: You seem to be from Deutschland? Right? From where?)