[Tutor] anagrams

Karl Pflästerer sigurd at 12move.de
Thu Nov 6 11:11:33 EST 2003

On  6 Nov 2003, Gregor Lingl <- glingl at aon.at wrote:

> Karl Pflästerer schrieb:

>>Is that a newsletter?

> This is part of the pythonware website. It records new developments in the
> world of Python. Have a look at it here:

> http://www.pythonware.com/daily/

Thanks.  I look often at the site but for some reason I don't know I
never read that.

> (There is also a link to it from the homepage of www.python.org
> "Other items of interest", third link from the bottom.

[...]

>  (P. S.: You seem to be from Deutschland? Right? From where?)

Right.  From Weinheim (a town near Heidelberg).  Unfortunately no
Pythonistas seem to be in that region.  But we have Usenet and
mailinglists.

   Karl
--
Please do *not* send copies of replies to me.
I read the list