[Tutor] Re-inventing the wheel

Andrew Eidson abeidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 07:43:19 EST 2004

Thanks.. I have been looking over the ODBC information and yes I do know
SQL (probably not as well as I will after this project). I 'm sure you
will hear about my progress seeing this is the first thing I will
actually program on my own in any language.. just wanted to make sure
that there was not something similar out there.. though if there is some
sort of financial package written in Python that may provide a good
frame of reference.. I may start looking that way to see what I find.