4 Dec 2010 4 Dec '10
Am 02.12.2010 04:16, schrieb Jesus Cea:
On 01/12/10 22:47, R. David Murray wrote:
Mercurial can't become the primary version system until after we've had a test-and-work-out-the-bugs period, so IMO that schedule is going to have to be modified.
After two years since Mercurial decision was done, let me daydream a bit :-).
And I do actually have confidence that the people on charge of this migration have set a realistic milestone.
I don't. We still don't have a conversion result to inspect, so we can't possibly make the switch in 8 days from now.
More likely, the switch will happen next year.