On Jun 6, 2019, at 01:43, Ned Deily email@example.com wrote:
https://discuss.python.org/t/python-3-7-4rc1-and-3-6-9rc1-cutoffs-ahead-now-... [...] Following the rc1 cutoff, changes merged to the 3.7 branch will be released in 3.7.5 three months from now unless you mark the issue as a release blocker prior to **3.7.4 final**, planned for release on **2019-06-28**, and explain why the change should be cherry-picked into the final release.
Update: 3.7.4 final is delayed at least a few days
A few last minute release blocker issues were identified shortly before 3.7.4 final was about to tagged as planned on 2019-06-28, in particular, a couple of TLS 1.3 issues which are of particular importance since we are migrating Windows and macOS installers to OpenSSL 1.1.1 with this release. We are now on hold awaiting resolutions for the remaining items and then we will need to decide whether another release candidate is needed. I am hopeful we will be able to proceed by Monday 2019-07-01; I will keep you updated. And thanks for your help!
-- Ned Deily firstname.lastname@example.org --