[AstroPy] ESA Summer of Code in Space 2013

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:14:34 EDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

I'm aware of you not being a student - I meant to put an application in for astropy/specutils as a mentoring organization. That's the first step.

I'm going to take this offline, whoever is interested in a discussion for applying as a mentoring organization to ESA please contact me privately.

Cheers,
   Wolfgang