[AstroPy] conda channels for astronomy software

Peter Williams peter at newton.cx
Thu Jul 7 22:15:28 EDT 2016

For what it's worth, I'll mention that I've put up a number of astro-
related Conda packages in my personal Anaconda channel, including DS9,
IRAF, PyRAF, and CASA:
	https://anaconda.org/pkgw
	https://github.com/pkgw/conda-recipes/
Folks are certainly invited to use these packages as well. However,
while I've been too stubborn to go to the work of integrating these
into something like conda-forge yet, I really should. If anyone wants
to build on the work I've done, or even just get on my case about
integrating with conda-forge, they are most welcome.
Cheers,
Peter
--
Dr. Peter K. G. Williams — http://newton.cx/~peter/
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics