[BangPypers] Soap with Python 2.5

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:49:05 CET 2007

sounav maikap wrote:
> To break things apart I have a system like this:
> A. Java Server
> B. Python client sitting at the client's end
> C. Another client (not python based - responsible for execution not
> available with B) which talks only SOAP
>
> Need of the system:
> A can talk with both B and C
> B can talk with A and C
>
> As SOAP is enabled for C - I thought to implement SOAP as the common mean.
>
> Any suggestion welcomed.
> -SM

If its python - python then Pyro or twisted would have been a good
choice. Since 'C' can only talk using soap we dont have much choice ;)

http://www.diveintopython.org/soap_web_services/index.html

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.