[BangPypers] Scour.com invite from soorjith

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:11:44 CEST 2008

This is a group focusing on Python related topics.
This message is akin to spamming the group by
sending a quasi-commercial advertisement.

The only indirect link I could see with Python is that you
mention Google and Google uses Python - quite
a flimsy relation.

Don't try to use the group for personal gains or
advertisement. You have been sufficiently warned.
We here are quite strict in our policies about
spamming the group and don't tolerate spammers
and spammers-in-the-making well at all.

Thanks

--Anand

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:11 AM, soorjith <noreply at scour.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Did you hear about Scour? It is the next gen search engine with
> Google/Yahoo/MSN results and user comments all on one page. Best of all we
> get paid for using it by earning points with every search, comment and vote.
> The points are redeemable for Visa gift cards! It's like earning credit card
> or airline points just for searching! Hit the link below to join for free
> and we will both get points!
>
> http://scour.com/invite/soorjithp/
>
> I know you'll like it!
>
> - soorjith