[BangPypers] Why do indians copy?

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Sun Oct 18 14:19:01 CEST 2009

On Sunday 18 Oct 2009 5:25:09 pm Srijayanth Sridhar wrote:
> With all due respect, it was anything but an off-the-hip reaction.

I have been a member of mailing lists for over 15 years now - this is the first
time I have seen the word 'bastard' used. I did not react as I thought you had
left the list. I will not react now as I do not think a person capable of such
language is sensitive enough to understand a reaction - so I exercise my right
to ignore all your posts in future. Feel free to also direct my posts to your
spam folder. bye

--
regards
kg