[BangPypers] Wall street may embrace Python

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:44:58 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Dhananjay Nene <
> dhananjay.nene at gmail.com>wrote:
> >

> >> Whoa! what becomes law ? From what i can understand it primarily refers
> >> the preferred mechanism of documenting complex waterfall provisions, in
> >> fiscal projections.
> >>

> I downloaded the PDF from the SEC web-site and here are the
> relevant lines from it.
>

> The word "law" was used very  leniently. Come on, we are not lawyers
>  here, give me a break and don't hang on to every word. If you
>  don't like it, read it as "proposal" or "specification", which it is.

Didn't mean to convey that sentiment of hanging onto the words. There's some
good stuff of academic interest here. . Was essentially trying to
communicate that I don't know if its such a important event at least from
the commercial prospects perspectives of python development. That was the
essence of my thoughts.