[BangPypers] Wall street may embrace Python

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:01:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Dhananjay Nene
<dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Didn't mean to convey that sentiment of hanging onto the words. There's some
> good stuff of academic interest here. . Was essentially trying to
> communicate that I don't know if its such a important event at least from
> the commercial prospects perspectives of python development. That was the
> essence of my thoughts.

If the code is intended to run (perhaps in the Python shell), then you
will need Python programmers. Some of that work will trickle down to
India. So it's pretty important from a commercial point of view,
seeing as it's (possibly/in future) legally mandated that the code be
in Python.

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian