[BangPypers] pycon hacksessions?

Zubin Mithra zubin.mithra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:43:03 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Zubin Mithra <zubin.mithra at gmail.com> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > I was wondering if any of the speakers would be interested in taking
> > the lead.
>
> [...]
>
> I'm not sure. I do know that Diptanu who proposed the rapidSMS
> related talk was interested doing a sprint on rapidSMS.
>
> With the discussion at the outset on infogami vs. fossconf, there was
> someone who mailed me about a sprint on fossconf.
>
> I'm not sure we'll have enough time in 2 days to do anything substantial
> though.
>
> I suppose if we anticipated this kind of enthusiasm, we would have made
> it a 3 day event. It will be hard to get the venue for that now though.

Yes, I understand that making such a quick decision when the event is just a
month away is not easy. Maybe hosting a formal sprint might be impractical
at this point, but could an informal one(informal in the sense that it could
be hosted the day just after Pycon) be conducted?

Anyone from Bangalore willing to take the lead on this one?

zm