[BangPypers] To attend the python-django training...

Gaurav Kalra gvkalra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:14:20 CEST 2011

> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:42:01 +0530 (IST)
> From: Hitesh Arora <hitesharora143 at yahoo.in>
>
> Respected Sir,
>
>                      I am persuing my B.Tech from Lovely Professional
> University(LPU), jalandhar.I am in B.Tech-C.S.E 7th semester 4th year. Our
> 7th
> sem is for 6 months industrial internship , So I am doing my intern at
> PGCIL(Power Grid Corp Of India) gurgaon and they are teaching me python and
> will
> assign me the project on Django.

> As Python is new for me and even I don't
> have much knowledge about it.

Refer "A byte of Python" and "Learn Python the Hard way" for getting
started.

> So I'll be glad if you will let me attend this
> training as this will definately help me in making my project and to clear
> the
> basics of it.

Refer djangobook.com for getting started. Though a bit outdated, it will
still serve the purpose. For up-to-date reference, please refer the django
documentation.

> I have attached my bio with it.

If am aware, there is no django training being offered by this group. In
fact no training is being offered by the group. Though individual members
may be conducting online/offline trainings. There is a cool #django IRC
channel for getting help as well.