[BangPypers] April Meetup

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Apr 18 12:10:29 CEST 2012

Deepak Garg <deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com> writes:

> HI Anand,
>
> I had created this group before I learned about the BangPypers ML.
> I have changed the meetup name to BangPypers April Meetup:
> http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Python-Developers-Group/events/61065672/
> but I am afraid I don't think we should change the Group name. It is easy
> to find the group by this name when people search on meetup.com.

I'd prefer "Bangpypers - Bangalore Python User Group" rather than "Python
Developers group". The latter has a different meaning.

Search will be fine. People will search for "Python" in Bangalore region
and get it either way.

> Also constraint of Introduction and Photo is by default and I don't
> see any issue with that, its nice to get a little background
> information about the members. Please let me know if you still have
> some concerns.

Yes. Don't make it compulsory. If people want to, they can. Don't
mandate it.

[...]

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

No one goes to that restaurant anymore-it's always too crowded. (attributed to Yogi Berra)