[BangPypers] Starting a Python User Group in Hyderabad
punchagan at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:38:45 CEST 2012
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM, srinivasa rao <srinivasaenergy at gmail.com>wrote:
>> I am from Bangalore group and i know in hyderabad 10k python developers are
>> present with 2+ years developers are available my request is try all of
>> them come and join because i have 6+ years into Python .
> Any updates on how this event went ?
Forwarding mail from Shabda on the Hyderabad Python list.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shabda Raaj <shabda at agiliq.com>
Date: Sat, May 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: First Python Hyderabad Meetup
To: hyderabadpython at googlegroups.com,
Hyderabad-Python-announce at meetup.com, Team <team at agiliq.com>
We had a meetup today. We had 6 pythonistas present.
1. Ritesh Raj Saxena
2. Prashant K V
3. Uday Bhaskar
4. Dheeraj Sayala
5. Sreeharsha Mudivarti
6. Shabda Raaj
Things discussed in today's meetup.
1. Uday Demoed his app built in Python and Pyramid.
2. Prashant told about Amgonna and they do a lot of other meetups
about open source technologies.
3. We talked about how everyone is using Python and a bit of flame war
about Python vs Ruby :)
4. We will have a meetup every month.
5. For next meetup we are planning to have more structure with planned
talks and demo sessions.
6. We are thinking of ideas to get more Pythonistas to join our meetup group.
More information about the BangPypers