[BangPypers] [JOBS] Django/Python Developers

Arun Ravindran arunvr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:37:27 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Posting a requirement for anyone interested:

Codelattice is a global IT consulting company aimed at maximising your
business potential with our packaged or customized digital marketing
solutions delivered through our Global Delivery Model. We cater to our
clients across USA, Europe, Australia, The Middle East, Malaysia, Brunei,
Singapore and India through our locally deployed client services team
backed by delivery and development centers across India. Know more at
http://www.codelattice.com/

We are looking for talented developers with strong knowledge in Django or
other Python based web frameworks. Proficiency in web development using
HTML and Javascript  will be preferred.

Location: Bangalore

Please send your resumes to vijith at codelattice.com