[BangPypers] [JOB]: Software Programmer

edukulla Santhosh kumar k2_santhosh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 08:03:43 CEST 2012

Team,

We are looking for a part time\full time developer for a few months( 6 as of now ) contract( Can be extended )of us. Specifically,we are looking at

1/ HTML[5],AJAX,JS( JQUERY\DOJO,ExtJs or any other js frameworks ),MYSQL,Python

Additional qualities:
1/ Android, mobile web development
2/ Well versed with google maps or any other open maps Interfaces etc.

Education : Any

Salary :Not a constraint for right candidate.

We need a person who can lend his cues by bringing in innovation to the product and taking it to an extra mile.

Please mail "only" to me while replying or in case you have any queries\refernces.

Thanks in Advance!
Santhosh