[BangPypers] Hosting the Python Code on web

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:08:53 CEST 2013

> 1).Do I need to write the code again using any framework or is there any
> way?

Yes. Currently your code prints the output on the terminal
To display something in the browser, you'll need to use some web framework
You should be able to use most of the logic from your existing code

> 2) I have a linux hosting plan for my domain www.techpython.com.So, how
> can
> I host any django code or any python code which has third party module with
> it? Will the hosting support codes other than standard python library?

You should ask this to your hosting provider.
BTW, you can try https://www.pythonanywhere.com/pricing/
For free plan your application will be available at <username>.
pythonanywhere.com i.e. you can't use other domain name for free plan
(Might be OK if this is your final year project)

-Mandar