[BangPypers] CBSE to teach introduction to python in class 11 and 12

L Radhakrishna Rao satishsagar83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:15:52 CEST 2013

Arun

With python, teaching and studying mathematics, physics, chemistry,
biology, and even history will be easier.

Python is one language which can be used to solve problem and in quick time.

I bet kids will enjoy studying in the school, and ultimately, this is where
focus must be, not to cram the books and gain marks.

Learning must not stop, unfortunately, now days, the curriculum of schools,
universities etc are not meant to produce leaders, but to make followers