[BangPypers] https://github.com/pythonhacker/ladies.py

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 09:22:08 CEST 2013

All,

Even though I am not particularly fond of Anand's deeds or comments, he has
done a lot of work for the Python movement in his previous years. Which I
believe should have added more sense of responsibility in his actions,
given his experience. Which apparently has not happened.

I suggest that he should be warned and let go. Since there was no "major"
damage done.

But I ask him to make his movement women inclusive.

@Noufal, I do not agree that we have to have a private discussion with
Anand. Svaksha already pointed them out. Adding one more reason to it, if
you have not understand so far, Anand's tongue in cheek, twisted sense of
humor.

@Svaksha, a big thank you for bringing this to everyone's notice and for
all the work that you have been doing so far. @others who supported, thanks
!