[BangPypers] [JOBS] Devops opportunities for large scale infrastructure deployment and automation

Anoop.Mavath at ril.com Anoop.Mavath at ril.com
Fri Sep 13 11:39:21 CEST 2013

Dear All,

Reliance is launching a nationwide broad band  network (wireless and wired) and services that can take advantage of broadband throughput. The infrastructure to support the nationwide endeavour will comprise of multiple DCs, 10s of thousands of server , 100s of peta bytes of storage etc.  to give you a fair idea of starting scale. We are putting together a team to design, implement , automate and manage full lifecycle of this infrastructure , including automated large scale provisioning and deploying  various infrastructure services ( config mgmt., regular network services, monitoring etc.  to name a few). As we mature will venture into providing services higher up the stack like shared caches, queuing mechanisms, data stores etc.) ). Besides shell, Python is the preferred scripting language for standardization

Multiple openings but initially we will focus on experienced/hands on engineers to hit the road running. Over time we will build a balanced team with various skill sets and levels of experience. Please reach out to me directly if interested. Also appreciate any leads to turn key teams who can help speed up the initial framework deployment (short term). Please email resumes!!

Thanks in advance
Anoop
anoop.mavath at ril.com<mailto:anoop.mavath at ril.com>

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."