[BangPypers] framework to write functional test cases

vvb vvbtab at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:45:25 EDT 2016

We use nosetest extensively and find its conventions better than the other
test frameworks we have used before.
On Jun 2, 2016 3:13 PM, "Keshav Agrawal" <keshavagrawal at outlook.com> wrote:

If I understand correctly, there are two things which you are asking here -
Functional Test Cases and Load/Stress Test by sending multiple requests.
I wont say unittest framework is ugly :) and for load testing you can use
siege. You might have to integrate your test cases with siege to do load
test.

RegardsKeshav AgrawalMob - +(91)8050420391, +(1)2035522087Website LinkedIn
GitHub Twitter Blog