[BangPypers] [X-Post] PythonExpress challenges

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:44:10 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे <
mandarvaze at gmail.com> wrote:

> > It will at max prove that student was in a place for few hours
>

> We can always call it "Certificate of Participation" (Which is what you are
> suggesting, I think)
> Is there a "mini test" at the end of the workshop ?
> If yes, they certificate can be given only to those who "pass" (assuming
> the test is neither too easy, nor too hard)

Good suggesiton. We should surely try with few workshop and see feedback on
this.

How about creating workshop online in pythonexpress website itself and ask
student to take it.
Any developers willing to help us devloping this module?

> -Mandar

Thanks,
Vijay