[BangPypers] (no subject)

Abhishek Vora abhivora8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 01:57:35 EDT 2017

Following the success of MUPy (Manipal's Python Developer Conference), 2016
(pypals.org/mupy2016 <https://www.pypals.org/mupy2016>), Python Users'
Group (PyPals <https://pypals.org/>) and Linux Users' Group, Manipal (LUGM
<https://lugm.xyz/>) are proud to announce the second annual edition of the
conference.

Following a format similar to PyCon India, MUPy 2017 shall be conducted
over the weekend of October 21st and 22nd. We plan to have workshops, talks
and seminars conducted by professionals in the industry. The speakers will
be sharing their experiences and the endless possibilities of the world of
Python.

MUPy aims to inculcate a sense of passion for the language and development,
nurturing innovation among students.

Event
MUPy (Mew-Pie)
Date
Saturday, October 21, 2017 - Sunday, October 22, 2017
Venue
Manipal, Karnataka, India
Website
https://pypals.org/mupy

The call for proposals for the conference is now open and we invite you to
submit your proposals to proposals at pypals.org by Sunday, September 17th.
The guidelines for the same can be found on pypals.org/proposal
<https://www.pypals.org/proposal>.

Hoping for a great response from an amazing Python community!

Best,
Team PyPals
contact at pypals.org
facebook.com/pypals <https://www.facebook.com/pypals/>