[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies name [was: April agenda?]

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 00:50:46 CEST 2006

I'll call myself a newbie.  I've been on the mailing list for several
months, and been to a couple of meetings at Google.

I like the name BayPIGgies.  As for not being sufficiently professional,
1. it is no less professional than "Homebrew Computer Club," whose
members reshaped personal computing and where VCs put their money.
2. multiple choice:  Python is (professionally) named after
  a.  a snake
  b. a comedy troupe
  c. none of the above
3. considering the people we see at meetings (heck, I read some of
these folks' books!), just getting a glimpse of their thought
processes is a great benefit.

Oh yeah, I like the survey.  I put my website comments in there,
except for this one:
There were a lot of resources listed on the survey that I wasn't even
aware of; perhaps these could be listed in a resources section (along
with a link to the main python.org website).

--Rick Kwan