[Baypiggies] Meeting locations / Location results from 39 responses

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Wed Apr 19 18:57:40 CEST 2006

----- On Tuesday, April 18, 2006 spmcinerney at hotmail.com wrote:

Thank you Stephen for the useful analysis and all the data collection.  This is a huge service for the group.

Stephen said:
> - anyone who can actually volunteer a location (free, decent room, decent
> acoustics, good connection WiFi, doesn't require us to have insurance,
> tables, allows us bring food in), speak up. I saw suggestion of O'Reilly and
> Stanford.

Another good attribute of a meeting place is a bathroom.

Here's an embarrassing story.  When I arrived at Ironport, the nice fellow who let me in and led me down to the dungeon, first showed me the bathroom.

Now I should explain that I'm making a big effort to stay hydrated and finding bathrooms is a constant problem.

So, in the confusion between the random access and the BOF, I sneaked out to go again quickly.  Well, I expected that there wasn't one downstairs, so I went upstairs, and the bathroom was locked, and I was locked out until someone finally left.

It would be better if this didn't happen to people.

Marilyn